The Peter Pan Moat Brae Trust acknowledges the contribution of Loreburn Housing Association in securing and saving Moat Brae for the benefit of Dumfries community, and making it available to the Trust to restore. The Trust has now purchased the property from the Association for £75,000.
The Moat Brae Project will have a positive long-term economic impact on the local community. In addition to the creation of employment and its role as a major visitor attraction, the Trust works with local businesses who provide goods, expertise and services as well as, on occasion, providing very welcome support in kind.
We also hope that Moat Brae will provide an inspiration to generate new business opportunities.
Companies in Dumfries and Galloway with which the Trust has worked or is currently working include:
* Legal services: Primrose & Gordon, Solicitors and Estate Agents (2010-15) and Gillespie, Gifford & Brown, Solicitors and Estate Agents (2015 to date)
* IT Support: Purple ICT
* Meeting rooms and guest accommodation: The Station Hotel, Dumfries:
* Insurance Services: Arthur J Gallagher & Co
* Children’s Activities: Wee Blethers, Relax Kids Dumfries, Forest Schools Initiative, Trish Bate Facepainting
* Event Ticket Sales: Midsteeple Box Office
Companies in other locations:
* Phone and Broadband Lines: On-line Systems
* Computer equipment: Charity Technology Exchange: