Transforming mental health for young people
About this Event
How can we harness the power of digital to look after our wellbeing, on our own terms?
Discover Digital is a series of events to explore this question, together with the people of Scotland.
At this event run by NHS 24, we want to hear your views, ideas and needs on how we can transform mental health care and support for young people through digital channels.
We will provide refreshments and lunch and the venue will provide the inspiration with a free tour of the Moat Brae National Centre for Children’s Literature and the Peter Pan Gardens. We just need you to bring along your curiosity and great ideas.
The day will include:
- A demonstration of some of the products we can use to look after our wellbeing.
- A discussion on what young people have told us about their mental health. Is this what you see, hear, experience?
- What kind of digital services or technologies would you want to use? Are those designing services and young people even thinking the same?
- We want to design services and digital tools in collaboration with you, but how best can we do this?
- What seems to work well in adult mental health services right now? Can we challenge this to make it work better for all of us, together?
About Discover Digital
This event is led by our partners, NHS24.
The wider series of Discover Digital events, run by the ALLIANCE, is brought to you through an extensive partnership and the support of the Scottish Government (Technology Enabled Care division and Digital Health and Care division), Nesta and BCS Health and Care Scotland, as well as various collaborators.
If you have any questions relating to this event please contact Carmen Paputa-Dutu on 0141 404 0231 or by email at DHCscot@alliance-scotland.org.uk.
We have a limited budget to help cover attendance costs (such as transportation, interpreters etc). If you or your group would like more information about assistance with such costs, please let us know when you register.
The ALLIANCE may take photographs at this event for case studies, publications, website, social media, promotion or marketing purposes both printed and online. You will be able to opt in or out of appearing in such photographs during registration and on the day of the event.